My Top 10 Posts of 2019
I like using the end of the year as a time for reflection.
I thought it might be nice to reflect on my most read posts of the year, and some of them have surprised me!
1. 28 Things I’ve Learnt by 28
2. Recognising Relapse
3. A Day in the Life: Anorexia
4. The Unicorn Complex
5. My Favourite Recovery Quotes
6. A Confession from Me
7. Dear Weight Watchers
8. Gaining in Eating Disorder Recovery
9. Why I Became a Mental Health Nurse
10. Supporting Someone with an Eating Disorder at Christmas
Thank you so much to everyone who has supported my blog and read my posts throughout 2019!